From a machinery dealer to a casino
In 1912, machinery dealer Aatra constructed a five-storey commercial building on Mikonkatu. The Mikonkatu building later became the property of the Nikolajeff car shop, which gave it its current name. The building has lent its facilities to the sales of machinery as well as a number of restaurants. Now, this high-value property is populated by Grand Casino Helsinki.